Sunday, April 22, 2007

Clearly the orange is on fire.... History of Druggy Jon

Success, I hacked through MySpace music. I found this song on Alissa's MySpace; Give Up, but Hot Hot Heat, that was pretty core and catchy, and well me being me, I always download what I like. ALWAYS. Well, I've never had a problem finding a song except the original 90's version of Manatsu no Tobira by Glay for the Anime Yamato Takeru. That's not the point, I mean I even got Snow Patrols
Signal Fire no problem. Well I haven't heard of this band before, aside that this song is apparently far from its due date. So I had to have it, and of coarse to make life easier, why not find a new way to get music, rather than having to do it the hard way. I researched ways and eventually I found mp3 Gopher, the old technology used to hack MySpace, that doesn't work anymore, it was Purchased and used- so now it's part of another program to do the same thing, but it costs money. Anyways, to whomever wants to download this song, here is the Link with ShiynWare. Give Up and ShiynWare.


One of the last drugs I was close with was crushed Adderral, which I found more intense than Coke and Crack. Yeah, that mirror in the picture, I had that for a long time and never used it for drugs until the once day I had Evan over, and it seemed just perfect. I got really powerful on this, with the help of Rum and Painkillers I became a more deadly killing machine...hence why even the druggies stayed away from me. I would get adderal, open up the capsules and pour the little orange beadlets into a cup and crush them with a bottle cap for quite the time, then pour it on the mirror and cover it and crush it some more. I'd use a blade to cut and part it, then i'd use a card to have it lined up and read to go into my right nostril, it smelled good to be stuck in my nose, I could taste it. It took effect fast, and was truely more powerful than cocaine, and suprisingly what i've done has never killed me, and my healthy body.

This is the picture I took when I was looking for help in the beginning and Omari didn't believe me, and was telling me my problems were about jealousy and not being a good brother. I kept telling him, and the thought I was joking until I was crying and said to chekc his text, so I got my bowl and took a picture with it. He didnt believe it, so I went in-depth, and was in the bowl...he would tell my brother, which he may have. I then made the choice to tell Andrew, who didn't really help, but was there for me, and wouldn't allow me to be high. Marijuana was what got me back to mistake. Why did I do it, most people don't admit it, they usualyl use it to make an exuse for there mistakes, like having problems, drugs are there way out. I smoked Marijuana because I soley enjoyed it, i enjoyed it very much because i found it fun. At first the coughs were tough, but it was very relaxing. In fact im not agianst it, im agianst abusig it like an idiot. It's like drinking (which i consider much worse..though i enjoy rum =D), don't smoke and not be responsible. Stay at home and chill if you going to smoke. Yet, note it is relatvie to a cigarette, they are just on differant spectrums. I quit smoking Marijuana for my friends, family, lover, school, job, and to pretty much grow up. I don't have a reason to really smoke it. Now if it was legalazed, I might consider it once a blue moon-

Eventually, after Evan was a hobo, I was kind of one too, away from home, a total war of distrust and many problems. I drank often, but not the way my parents assumed. They thought I bought it with there money or my own, or my bosses got it for me. No, it was this here Evan Hart, whom is still my friend, but full of many problems. Here he is surviving off tuna, on a very cold day...this was after his car was taken. How, because he was in another car smoking weed with a kid who already had his car jacked in Cali. how Ironic?

I enjoyed shrooms much, and I would love to do them agian, but legally. Really, it may not be good or safe for the instance of a bad trip, but I find tripping fun. Kids like music, games, movies, food and sports, Jon enjoys the hallucinating trip and the effects from it. Spiritually enhanced, and everything seems to be the best. Playing games or watching a good movie on shrooms is so very fun. But when you use it with the wrong things, like red dawn, weed, painkillers and such, it changes the whole effect. it lead to me being locke dup in closets, jumping off roofs, and putting oranges on fire. Of coarse it was amazing. In that picture, it was pretty much my last day doing anything, and I remember taking that picture posttalking to Nicole about having a party in my room with Evan. Below are pictures from Starbucks when I began to miss alot of school, and well I met Joe at Starbucks. Evan wathcing Bleach on my Zune, a picture I drew of me, and Joe's head.










This post will be updated, so keep looking under these three pictures for more new pictures and drug stories of my past.

because anything i wrote was burned away

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i honestly like you better those days

Anonymous said...

dude why are you putting orangs on fire?

Anonymous said...

what happened to you and desh