Sunday, April 08, 2007

Humanoid Typhoon- Spring Break REVO

Tonight I learned that I am still capable of Insanity. I was caught wandering, and awakaned from my trance. It's a fact now, and now I am told. When I am InsaneShiyn my eye's aren't black, they are 100% dilated. Isn't that unique?
Spring Break? It was all with my lovely, Nicole. Yes, ever since I left Walton and everyone, I have only seen these people: Nicole, Andrea, Taylor, Houman and Victor; thus including the others- Houtan, Morgan, Brittany, Zac, and the people at my new school- I don't communicate with people. Day by day I walked or rode my bike 3.2 miles to Nicoles home, not to eat, sleep, or such, but only to spend as much time I could with her. Regardless the weather or effort. I'd ride home hungry, 3.2 miles late, and cold or hot- varying. I'm not trying to make it sound bad, but it was just happy. I spend a lot of time with her, everyday. No one else, it doesn't flow like that anymore.

I got to know her family quite well within a month. I think I spent more hours at the Lindsays .
Since day one, when she first invited me over to her house, I met everyone. First her mother, who'm picked me up on my walk, then her sister whom I already kind of new. Her brother and father who were into games, and of coarse her dog Max. That was March 2nd, the day I asked her out, missing her for a whole weekend. I spent a lot of time with her and her family, including Andrea and Sarah. More time than with anyone else maybe within a month. Heck I was there for hours everyday, every single day. Only my own home, vincint and hong kong beats that. Yes. All my time with Andrew, Omari, Zac, even the year with Kimmie doesn't beat that one month of...amazement? It feels fitting, ja, but I still feel like I AM a mystery to her family.

I saw Vincint agian, he wasn't dead. I have the right to say, but no one knew he was captive in a place I thought he died at with people I almost trusted. It's a long story from October to February, the biggest story I have to tell but I can't. A lot happened, but he changed his name and met me before I almost made a mistake. I cried because it was after his birthday, and I thought he was dead, but now he's in China. He will be back this summer to see me and make sure all is well.

Well I am now a traveller, still in school looking for answers to many things. I still have a case of paranoid schiznophernia....

The batcave wasn't exactly re-done, but ever since certain events, my mattress has been
moved to the floor and I have the sofa bed thingy as a fort. For a while I removed the GREEN rug that once covered the golf carpet, and now I finally have an actual rug, that looks decent. Tareem was the first guest to enjoy the new bright addition that was actually a wedding gift to my mothers best friend whom no longer needed it. For the last 3 days of the spring holidays, I had guests Nicole, Andrea, Morgan and my siblings Victor and 'Lani party with me with various foods, drinks, and the movie Dude Where My Car on my little computor screen. My strings are dead and rusty, but I still make some music, that's how I always roll. I use my amps for speakers too, because there old and dying, its the best purpose they make. Yeah, I don't exactly have income right now, I didn't like working as a waiter/bustboy at the french resteraunt at all. it was miserable, wrong and unsanitary. I hope to go back to EB Games, which is now redubbed to it's original name, GameStop.

Anyways, Spring Break was spent with Nicole, it could't have been any better. Though I don't hang out with anyone else anymore like Andrew, Vincint, Evan, or such, being in a relationship where I am not limited to one person, but actualyl being able to hang out, talk to people and be trusted has made me feel as happy and lively as I did 2 years ago when I proudly wore that trench coat like the people above me. I truly feel like I can now surpass. Maybe not in the same clique I once was absorbed to, but for these people, my friends that are as family- this is something special- people see and understand that, and always there are some who envy. I didn't waste my spring break at all, because it went as planned. Too have a blast with Nicole, that was all I had in mind- and we did.

Now Spring Break is over, with Six Weeks to go. Nicole and I agreed that after Spring break we have to get going, and it's sad. The only days we will be seeing eachother will be Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays- i'm not sure how this will roll once I start work agian, but she feels we have too much time with eachother. I much agree. Though I have no friends i hang out with anymore, she does, and I don't want her to treat people the way i treated them during that one year with Kimmie. I will use this time to work out, work on music, art, and writing, and maybe, just maybe I will get to know these people in this new territory better. If anything important at all I will get a new job or return to GameStop. InsaneShiyns Revolution is almost complete, and the life has already begun. Now wasn't this post dramatic? it should be, just like those ranty xanga days. Look back and laugh.