Friday, September 25, 2009

WTF


Like 'WTF'. I get some ridiculous things at work, like no sauce, or no cheese, or extra extra extra extra sauce, to where it becomes soup, but tonight I got a Pepperoni Lover with no Pepperoni, a No Cheese pizza with extra cheese, a Veggie lovers with no tomatos black olives with Ham and Beef, and this bullshit. I was like...AWESOME, but, what? This is bullshit. Do people not know how to order pizzas. Infact, allow me to critisize the stereotypes.

Asian people (unlike me) cannot pronounce Pizza. ˈpiːtsə is the correct pronounciation, but they literally call it pizza (peezah). "Hello, I would like to order uh...two medium peppahrowni pizzas plz", I want to correct them each time. They call all the time, says our caller ID and Customer history. Do they no learn in our country, much less our county. From person to person, commercial and advertisement all over the world, I even say it to them "Thank you for choosing Johnsons Ferry Pizza Hut", "You can get one medium pizza for-[so and so]" I say it enough for them to learn, and here I am, Asianese also. There are at least 5 asian families I get calls from with this disability.

Next is the next harsh attack on racism. Indian decent. Its not too bad...except they just love to use these imaginary coupons for there late night(every night) coupons, that...work, but they never bring to the store or give to the driver. Not too long ago I saw a million Indian Decent people leave a movie theater after midnight. I was like, whoa. Well we have a dozen who order from us EVERY day or other day, but they alternate. We get these customers after 9 all the time, is this part of there religion that they have to eat after 9 or 10 pm. They love getting Veggie Lovers, with Jaleponos....and they always have that coooopon for...a free pizza! or some deal, and they always try to use two.

Please, when you order pizzas know how to order a pizza.
Q&A
"Aren't we in your system?"
No, it works like this. You give us a phone number, preferably the number you use the most, or that your family uses the most, if it's not your home, preferably the residents number. Heres why.
The phone number you give us is what we type in after we confirm if it's a delivery or carryout. Sometimes people are so use to ordering, they block out "is this for deliver or carryout" and begin telling me what they want. Um sir...mam...first of all I dont know if you want this delivered, and two...I don't know who you are, and who this is for...so...suck my dick! Okay, no.
Carryout, or Delivery, then we need your number, after that we put in a name or option of names for that number. 404-790-7315, Jon Cheung, Cheung, Jon, Pizza Roll King, okay, delivery? Now can I have your address. We put addresses in from there, and they are saved to that name under that number for 30 days of the last placed order.

Now, for those out of area people. When we say we don't deliver to you..we don't. We have drivers who've been here for years, and they know this area, managers from other pizza huts, and transferees, and me, I know the area. In fact our computer says NO to addresses not in our zone. We have a fucking map that shows us where we go and what store goes where. We work everyday. I don't care if your live off this road, don't tell me how to get there, im not driving. Don't tell me its right off from here, and connected to there. WE DON'T DELIVER to you. Just work with us, tell us your zip code and major intersection. No one ever prooves us wrong.

No acceptions.

People need to learn to order pizzas right.

Like my agm says. if your not 10% smarter than what your dealing with, don't deal with it. hang up the phone and study what your about to do.

No comments: