Monday, May 14, 2007

A Misunderstanding. Early Revolution


i was informed immediatly that desh would take what was mine if I didn't get to it first. quickly I went out of my way to get 2 of 3 swords, and my god are they tarnished, rusty, bloodstained and hard. they may not be razorsharp, but with the rigged chain movement, they are probably more deadly that a sword should be if wielded properly...it's just been so long, and unexpected. Desh just won't get it, he will never win. If I win or he wins, he will never become satisfied with the outcome. He can take my life and whatever, and it will still be a failure. i need not worry about others, i know vincint will be here in time, and if I fail, he will succeed, and of coarse watch over my lovely. the showdowns upcoming, and all day, i've done my worst to make it my best to stay serious and negative as posible, though it may be my downfall. I just can't waste anymore time, and give Kietsu Yeager the advantage. Thought kids didn't play with swords. Not crypts, not East cobb kids, not dwellers. im not any of those, im from a clan, and thats a whole differant thing. I worry if my secret life will ever be made public... all these years ive spent saying i was going to k-mart...haha. Well this time it isn't for Meg, and not Vincint. I would say it's for me and nicole, but i never know for real if I am whats real to her. At least I know for this fight alone i'm fighting for the one person i never helped- myself. I Hope this confusion ends after tonight, my thoughts are becoming more and more twisted...and theres no one left to keep these memories for me. peace. and if anyone understands enough. Stop me, and help me before i lsoe to myself completely

No comments: