Everyone got ahead of themselves except me. I was with everyone, but I messed up, and failed. I faield my family, friends, myself, I failed at life. I got held back a year in high school. I mean, for a while I thought it wasn't so bad as I made new friends in the Class of 2008, but they didn't grow up with me, I went through a lot with Taylor Carter the Underground Life, but still....I was only fucked up the most for barely 3 months.
I grew up the best with Andrew Young...I guess when he got his car and i started dating Kimmie, our lives changed, and we just didn't really hang out much at all...it ended with Eva after stopped getting Waffle House, and Summer Airsoft. I was no longer the same guy...things diluted. Amazing what a car can do... maybe it was a sign from "god" that mine would only live for 6 hours. I rode with Andrew to school most of the time, and sat across from him and art, but talking wasn't really something I was a part of- I just rambled....before, during, and after Kimmie and Drugs.
Omari didn't believe I was on drugs until I sent him a picture, the night I told Andrew. No one ever really helped me, they asked me about it...but no one actually
People talked to me, sent me messages about how much they cared. When I lost someone close or got kicked out, they left me messaged about how they cared, but never did they do something. I only remember Alissa and Jason acutally trying to look for me once when i left a few years back, but I was young, running away.
I simply fucked up history. I don't exist in the yearbook....but no one noticed, no one bothered to look for the missing picture of "Jonathan Cheung"
not in the senior section
not in the junior section
im barely ever home now. its nicole, kickboxing and work now. look at my facebook wall or myspace comments, its all me and nicole.
nick ringers the only walton kid whos asked me to hang out, where i still havent chilled with him yet.
sorry everyone, for turning away..and now your done with high school.
im reforming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment