Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm shooting for too many things out of my reach.

//Cars, money, a family, and justice, I just can't have it.//

So everything pretty much serves no purpose, all I have to be happy with is my friends. I just realized that I don't have a family, it was taken from me by my own brother.
Yeah, my twin brother Philip, the younger, taller, less experienced in almsot everything I know about... he won the family. He bought a nice big HD TV, PS3, 360Elite, because he saved his hard earned money he earned from spending his life and free time working at Chick-Fil-A. Shunning me away because I am not to be in the presence of what he has brought, because to him I am not a brother. I am an enemy, I am hated. I don't have the guts or the welcoming comfort to sit at the dinner table, be in the same car, living room to watch TV or Play games(because now i can't even use such things), or even be with the same friends....(things between me an Omari are beyond horrible). My dad told me..that my family has been taken from me. It makes my blood boil, i've finally become good, and I lost it. I don't deserve it, I don't deserve anything...because I haven't accomplished anything. I go to a Secondary School for fuck-ups...theres nothing great about me that's worth something. Who cares how I look, act, say or think. I don't have loads of money saved up to buy love with...I don't.
I don't have that money, so I can't exactly get a vehicle. I use to love being a pedestrian, but the car with the license plate number DC1 840..or something amongst that on the JEEP Cherokee, and some Gold Sedan driven by some E.C. Teenagers have been taunting, stalking, and throwing things at me and my lady friends on the road...I won't find them. Evan won't even tell me who. It's not safe, and my dads toyign with me about getting a car. I won't get it...I need it for many things..ill take anything. No matter how old, how cheap, how ugly. Just to get a few places further than the usual close places..c'mon, for my safety. Oh yeah, it's already been confirmed by his own words that my dad doesn't like me...I know for a fact I can't trust my mom anymore who's been telling things to other people behind my back that is business of my own.
EVERYONE agrees with me that what my mom did was immature and not appropriate. It's my personal, private life...i'm 18, and what I do that doesn't involve her is not her business to share with other people or my little brother, even if she thinks its all right. It's not. I won't say what it is, but what goes on between me and someone else who is not my moms kid, and isn't going to get her arrested or killed or in any danger at all..isn't her business. Though, maybe it's on the behalf of two moms. I can't say, it's just not the same anymore.
Vincent's actually back earlier than said, but he's given in to the temptations, and is trying to get to everyone close to me, and is buddy buddy with Desh. I can't be around this guy anymore, in fact I don't have a reason too anymore...I don't really even need to go to Ninja Camp, I'm a good fighter as it is already. Even though he is pointing out some truth, I don't want him to do that for me. If theres problems now, i'll find out myself, do things my way, and talk to people my own way...i may even possibly be more sly, worse, or hurtful than Vincint is to my friends, i take my time and gather all I need or want to know. Yeah, he can go ahead and read this, but I have more power than him now, yes, and that's a thanks to Zac Aleks, Greg and Tareem.
So is there anything genrally new? I don't work at GameStop...I work for Pizza Hut now. I don't drive a car, I drive a bike...erm..I ride a Bicycle....I have my ear gauged to 14g, I got a new cell phone, screw motorola, it's a Samsung D807...Spider-man 3 was a badass movie...I don't have long hair...Evan Hart isn't dead, isn't on drugs, and isn't gay...
My current friends consist of Nicole, Andrea, Brandon, Houman, with the occasional Houtan, Travis, Kevin, Sarah and so forth...and still the Taylor, Evan, Andrew, Omari, Zac, Lisa, Liz, Travis#2, Joe, Phil Aleks, and Greg. I'm saying this now, because much is changing-
- Like Family. Agian, I don't have one, unless you count Taylor as my Dad, Houman as my God, Nicole as my lovely, Andrea as...a hobo...blah. I'll become the King of Hobo Crusaders.
I have a new bed, it's decent. I have 20 gigs worth of music on my Zune



Oh yeah, this is important. I think Mountain Dew just might be better than Root Beer

No comments: