
First, thats me NOW, with new short hair in the back of Houmans truck...next....That's me, when I had a Wii and was fucked up. Shaffer has it now...and now I have time. My brother's falsed up some words that i've sold it for drugs- that's not true, I have something to show for it. That doesn't matter. What does...erm, did matter was that Philip has been accusing me with false facts(being exuses lacking support) of stealing and selling his PS3, Controllers, PS2 Games, and anything else I forgot to mention. I haven't conversed with him for 3 months. i've made every action, he's been a stubborn cold liar. He tells people I've said he's gay, and someone at EB Games(GameStop) has said I sold ps2 games of his- I can only think of one person who would actually say that, the person who's lies all contradict and wants me out, only to have a "cool" extra job. I needed a job, and he led me to lose it. I stopped trusting as of now, 'specially after hearing what my dad and brother said about me. My dad knew I heard, and tried to use adult psychology by telling me i only heard bits and peaces. They only think I have. Infact, not too long ago he accused me of stealing his credit card and even STOLE MY RECEIPET for something he accused me of stealing, which he later showed. HE GOES THROUGH MY ROOM daily. I tried to show respect by not needing a lock, and here they are, the ones that lock everything, including Philip. My dad took advantage of my door and had it destroyed, so its not fully functioning its purpose. Well it wasnt until long when he said he went into my room and said he saw his CD. Now I may have misplaced some burning software I WASN'T AWARE OF but seriously, why would I want to keep this and lie about it when I can get it when I want, off the net or from my friends.. like I normally do? Well he kept bringing it up and accusing like a kid, and led me off my mind by telling me my birth was a mistake. He told me i'm a shame to have. I left that night to think and came back breathless with no sleep...only to have school and struggle to stay awake to get my credit.My Birth Father and Lifelong 18 year old Twin Brother have betrayed me. Behind
my back they call me a psycho with many lies, calling ME a LIAR. They are corrupt and shame the title of Insanity I have. I may have done illegal or bad things that I shouldn't do that can hurt people or my body, but I never did anything as immoral as stealing and acting like a dog. And I only fight for life or pride. Philip said I'm a violent danger that enjoys to hurt people and abuse girls. He said id become a wife beater because I hurt Kimmie. If he only knew HALF my life and how many things ive done for the past 7 years....I never hurt kimmie, she hurt me and my life, i was a fool...he doesnt know crap, as everyone one is a witness of the hell she brought to me. I fight to protect life and pride, never do i randomly hurt someone, ive always justified all i have done. If for some reason they become able to read this, ill say it in "black and white" for the whole world, yes . "Fuck you" not for being jackass's, but for being immature, decietful, a bad brother, a shameful cheating father, and liars...judgemental fools. Yes, im telling the world, you can kick me out now.
I once wanted to fix things, but now...Its not worth it, for I see myself as a God once agian as of today. InsaneShiyn philosophy is back, and I will play by my rules now. By the way, phil was once MY AGE. I found his yearbook picture..it was..neat
By the way, this is Shaffer, and old assosiate I worked with who's a crazy pot smoker, his b-day is 4/20...a sly liar who can get what he wants with words...w/e....he has mega gauged ears...and so do I now..well actually mine are as small as they come...this was just a cool picture, ja ja.
anyways.....until I have some time for the meat of this...
So there's been much contradiction in my head lately, and never has my mind been proven wrong, mmhmm. I think there's more than one person I should worry about, as in someone close to me isn't as trusting as they seem. Thats my emo paragraph for the day. I've observed most people, and there's much to speculate...i'm not to underestimate, i'm beyond sly. But you all wouldn't know that.
I ran into Dawn today, it was early escape from school. I thought she hated me, and only talked to Vincent now, she and I literally didn't talk, or take interest in eachothers existance at all, but she saw me at the Bagle place and decided to talk. I didn't recognize her, nor remember her well, until she explained vincint and how long ago things were. At least she isn't from the Syndicate of Evil people who were beyond the level of just Vincent's friend. We talked, for a very little time about jobs, school, old times, what Vincents currently up to, music, fucked up stuff, how much we love our lovely's and so forth, as well as a phone number trade off, but no offense, even if she reads this, I was only glad to see her. I lost my interest in calling her about 5 minutes after leaving, but to the Shiyn Squad, she is one to be met, but what can I say, I pretty much barely know her.
This here is my tatoo design. I was originally going to use it onmyself, but I am no longer in desire of a tatoo in my future; and someone really like my design so I sold it off. This gives me a chance to design something much nicer, and I can for once PERFECT Fenrisulfr, and make something beyond BADASS.Just about 2 more weeks until I can spend a few months free with Nicole. I hope things continue to only get better. I serioously can't allow negativity to let insanity take over.

2 comments:
you were so badassss... but not anymore..
your most def one of the most infamaous dudes ever
Post a Comment