Sunday, October 18, 2009

So...

Like what the fuck. This is my ex Kimmie that most of my friends do not like for the corruption she causes for me.
We dated til I was almost 18. She

Kimmie sent you a message.

Subject: key and i broke up

"text me like ASAP. i need some1 to talk to and nobody knows more about what im going through then you do."

I was a badass, she was a slut. It appeared to the public as a punk/goth+preppy/wh0re scenario. I lost my virginity to the girl...and had crazy constant sex with her, because I was fucking pussy whipped. I turned down a lot of my friends if not all of them to be with her all the time, and then her parents made me wear abercrombie only. No, I do not hate Abercrombie, my favorite shirt before ripped apart was abercrombie. But, the pieces they picked, white shorts, flip flops, and a white button up prerolled shirty with thin blue red pink stripes. This is when my trenchcoat and long hair days first died.

People told me she cheated on me, I never believed it till she and Evan did it, then fought Key and Clayton when they did it and made ass's of themselves.

Key was by far very two faced, and loved her from day one, when I thought he was a good friend.

and a confession of at least 20 guys from camp, horses, cruises, vacations neighbors, classmates, friends, peers, strangers, beach, so forth. Courtesy of Vincent almost killing me to make her confess.

Well when I broke up with her, with barely my hair grown back, old clothe slung back on and getting high immediatly become a stoner, blah happened.

With not enough being said because its a pointless dumb past, she fucked my world up bad. Like said more to it than I can type, dear god.

Years later when she was allowed back in walton and nicole and i had broke up from too much lsd on my bday i walked home in the rain and saw christian ect ect, and she called to say happy birthday, and that she was dating key, another year later she says they are about to break up, and she wants me back if she ever has the chance, because weve both changed
shes dating fucking key...who everyone including me him and her know I am better, mentally physically everythingly. sucks for them
then months later they break up and she talks to me, adds me as a friend, but i make it clear no is no, and when i convince her she can get back with him, she says well still be friends on facebook....immediatly unadded. I threw a party with ryan not too long ago. she and key saw me and left.


wth, i dont get it. key says hey wwhen i see him at his work, she sec..

then i got this message.

its funny

but also annoying as fuck

i enjoy having hot girls around me when she sees me. probably makes her feel miserable that im awesome.

No comments: